English Wiktionary interwiki 'bot
User "Interwicket" is the 'bot that adds interwiki (inter-language) links to entries in the English Wiktionary. It is designed for the Wiktionaries. It is not the "wikipedia bot", it is much more efficient.
Here, user "Interwicket" will add links to the English Wiktionary at the same time as it adds a link from the English entry to the entry here. If it knows of other links to be added or removed it will also do that.
- If user "Interwicket" is blocked here, it will not edit (of course)
- If user "Interwicket" is given a bot flag here, it will add iwikis whenever adding to en.wikt
Otherwise it will operate in a test mode, doing only a very few edits, that can then be checked (by me, and by anyone else). Most of the possible updates will not be done because of this limit.
- Discussion page for Interwicket is en:User talk:Interwicket.
- Code is at en:User:Interwicket/code.
- Status, number of edits, etc for each wikt at en:User:Interwicket/FL status.
- My talk page is en:User talk:Robert Ullmann.
Finally, my sincere apologies for writing this message only in English!