Wiktionary:Pijaca-Пијаца

Iz Wiktionary
(Preusmjereno sa Wiktionary:Community Portal)
Skoči na: navigacija, pretraga


  • sh: Ovo je stranica za razgovor zajednice. Zahtjevi za botovsku zastavicu bi takođe(r) trebali biti dani ovoj stranici. Ova wiki koristi standardnu polisu za botove, dozvoljava globalne botove kao i automatsko potvrđivanje određene vrste botova. Svi ostali zahtjevi za botove trebaju biti dani ispod ovog teksta, te ako nema prigovora pristup treba biti zatražen kod stjuarda.
  • en: This is the community discussion page. Requests for the bot flag should also be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.

Sadržaj / Садржај

Notifications[uredi]

Notifications inform you of new activity that affects you -- and let you take quick action.

(This message is in English, please translate as needed)

Greetings!

Notifications will inform users about new activity that affects them on this wiki in a unified way: for example, this new tool will let you know when you have new talk page messages, edit reverts, mentions or links -- and is designed to augment (rather than replace) the watchlist. The Wikimedia Foundation's editor engagement team developed this tool (code-named 'Echo') earlier this year, to help users contribute more productively to MediaWiki projects.

We're now getting ready to bring Notifications to almost all other Wikimedia sites, and are aiming for a 22 October deployment, as outlined in this release plan. It is important that notifications is translated for all of the languages we serve.

There are three major points of translation needed to be either done or checked:

Please let us know if you have any questions, suggestions or comments about this new tool. For more information, visit this project hub and this help page. Keegan (WMF) (talk) 19:12, 4 oktobar 2013 (UTC)

(via the Global message delivery system) (wrong page? You can fix it.)

Introducting Beta Features[uredi]

(Apologies for writing in English. Please translate if necessary)

We would like to let you know about Beta Features, a new program from the Wikimedia Foundation that lets you try out new features before they are released for everyone.

Think of it as a digital laboratory where community members can preview upcoming software and give feedback to help improve them. This special preference page lets designers and engineers experiment with new features on a broad scale, but in a way that's not disruptive.

Beta Features is now ready for testing on MediaWiki.org. It will also be released on Wikimedia Commons and MetaWiki this Thursday, 7 November. Based on test results, the plan is to release it on all wikis worldwide on 21 November, 2013.

Here are the first features you can test this week:

Would you like to try out Beta Features now? After you log in on MediaWiki.org, a small 'Beta' link will appear next to your 'Preferences'. Click on it to see features you can test, check the ones you want, then click 'Save'. Learn more on the Beta Features page.

After you've tested Beta Features, please let the developers know what you think on this discussion page -- or report any bugs here on Bugzilla. You're also welcome to join this IRC office hours chat on Friday, 8 November at 18:30 UTC.

Beta Features was developed by the Wikimedia Foundation's Design, Multimedia and VisualEditor teams. Along with other developers, they will be adding new features to this experimental program every few weeks. They are very grateful to all the community members who helped create this project — and look forward to many more productive collaborations in the future.

Enjoy, and don't forget to let developers know what you think! Keegan (WMF) (talk) 20:36, 5 novembar 2013 (UTC)

Distributed via Global message delivery (wrong page? Correct it here), 20:36, 5 novembar 2013 (UTC)

Call for comments on draft trademark policy[uredi]

Request for comment on Commons: Should Wikimedia support MP4 video?[uredi]

I apologize for this message being only in English. Please translate it if needed to help your community.

The Wikimedia Foundation's multimedia team seeks community guidance on a proposal to support the MP4 video format. This digital video standard is used widely around the world to record, edit and watch videos on mobile phones, desktop computers and home video devices. It is also known as H.264/MPEG-4 or AVC.

Supporting the MP4 format would make it much easier for our users to view and contribute video on Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects -- and video files could be offered in dual formats on our sites, so we could continue to support current open formats (WebM and Ogg Theora).

However, MP4 is a patent-encumbered format, and using a proprietary format would be a departure from our current practice of only supporting open formats on our sites -- even though the licenses appear to have acceptable legal terms, with only a small fee required.

We would appreciate your guidance on whether or not to support MP4. Our Request for Comments presents views both in favor and against MP4 support, based on opinions we’ve heard in our discussions with community and team members.

Please join this RfC -- and share your advice.

All users are welcome to participate, whether you are active on Commons, Wikipedia, other Wikimedia project -- or any site that uses content from our free media repository.

You are also welcome to join tomorrow's Office hours chat on IRC, this Thursday, January 16, at 19:00 UTC, if you would like to discuss this project with our team and other community members.

We look forward to a constructive discussion with you, so we can make a more informed decision together on this important topic. Keegan (WMF) (talk) 06:47, 16 januar 2014 (UTC)

Nove korisničke grupe (molim pročitati detalje)[uredi]

Predlažem da se na sh.wiki uvedu sljedeće korisničke grupe:

  • autopatroleri - bilo kakav članak urede, u Evidencijama će biti prikazano da su automatski pregledali promenu - ovo bi mogli biti aktivni automatski potvrđeni korisnici
  • patroleri - patroliraju nedavne izmene (i možda da bude prvi korak prema kasnijem dobijanju statusa administratora)
  • vraćači (rollbackeri) - vraćaju sve izmene jednim klikom miša.
  • korisnik bot (flood flag) - svaki administrator i birokrata može dodeliti sebi ili nekom drugom korisniku za obavljanje rutinskih poslova

Srpskohrvatski Wiktionary je prešao broj 40.000 članak te smatram da bi ovo moglo koristi za projekat u budućnosti. Srpskohrvatski Wiktionary je najveći južnoslovenski rečnik sa preko 40.000 članaka. Najbolje bi bilo da se izjasnimo oko ovoga --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 20:16, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)


Autopatroleri (autopatrolled)[uredi]

Za (autopatrolled)[uredi]

  1. Za --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 21:18, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  2. Za --Soundwaweserb (razgovor) 21:28, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  3. Za --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:47, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  4. Za --Igorwindsor (razgovor) 22:15, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  5. Za  --BokicaK (razgovor) 01:44, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  6. Za --Orijentolog (razgovor) 08:17, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  7. Za  --OC Ripper (razgovor) 11:50, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  8. Za  --Seiya (razgovor) 13:32, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  9. Za --Laslovarga (razgovor) 14:34, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  10. Za --Alekol (razgovor) 17:40, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  11. Za --Марко Станојевић (razgovor) 17:57, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  12. Za --Тајга (razgovor) 21:38, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  13. Za  --Biblbroks (razgovor) 22:20, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  14. Za  --Južni križ (talk) 22:46, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  15. Za  --Mstudiodf (razgovor) 10:58, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  16. Za --Dean72 (razgovor) 17:47, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Protiv (autopatrolled)[uredi]

Komentari (autopatrolled)[uredi]

Patroleri (patroller)[uredi]

Za (patroller)[uredi]

  1. Za --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 21:19, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  2. Za --Soundwaweserb (razgovor) 21:28, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  3. Za --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:47, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  4. Za --Igorwindsor (razgovor) 22:15, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  5. Za  --BokicaK (razgovor) 01:44, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  6. Za --Orijentolog (razgovor) 08:17, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  7. Za --OC Ripper (razgovor) 13:23, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  8. Za  --Seiya (razgovor) 13:34, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  9. Za --Laslovarga (razgovor) 14:34, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  10. Za --Alekol (razgovor) 17:40, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  11. Za --Марко Станојевић (razgovor) 17:57, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  12. Za --Тајга (razgovor) 21:38, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  13. Za  --Biblbroks (razgovor) 22:20, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  14. Za  --Južni križ (talk) 22:46, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  15. Za  --Mstudiodf (razgovor) 10:59, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  16. Za --Dean72 (razgovor) 17:47, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Protiv (patroller)[uredi]

Komentari (patroller)[uredi]

Vraćači (rollbacker)[uredi]

Za (rollbacker)[uredi]

  1. Za --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 21:19, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  2. Za --Soundwaweserb (razgovor) 21:28, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  3. Za --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:47, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  4. Za --Igorwindsor (razgovor) 22:16, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  5. Za  --BokicaK (razgovor) 01:44, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  6. Za --Orijentolog (razgovor) 08:17, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  7. Za --OC Ripper (razgovor) 13:23, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  8. Za --Laslovarga (razgovor) 14:35, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  9. Za --Alekol (razgovor) 17:40, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  10. Za --Марко Станојевић (razgovor) 17:58, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  11. Za --Тајга (razgovor) 21:39, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  12. Za  --Biblbroks (razgovor) 22:20, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  13. Za  --Južni križ (talk) 22:46, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  14. Za  --Mstudiodf (razgovor) 10:59, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  15. Za  --Seiya (razgovor) 11:41, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  16. Za --Dean72 (razgovor) 17:48, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Protiv (rollbacker)[uredi]

Komentari (rollbacker)[uredi]

Korisnici botovi (flood flag)[uredi]

Za (flood flag)[uredi]

  1. Za --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 21:20, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  2. Za --Soundwaweserb (razgovor) 21:28, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  3. Za --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:47, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  4. Za --Igorwindsor (razgovor) 22:16, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  5. Za  --BokicaK (razgovor) 01:44, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  6. Za --Orijentolog (razgovor) 08:17, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  7. Za  --OC Ripper (razgovor) 11:50, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  8. Za --Laslovarga (razgovor) 14:35, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  9. Za --Alekol (razgovor) 17:40, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  10. Za --Марко Станојевић (razgovor) 17:57, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  11. Za --Тајга (razgovor) 21:46, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  12. Za  --Biblbroks (razgovor) 22:20, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  13. Za  --Južni križ (talk) 22:46, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  14. Za  --Mstudiodf (razgovor) 10:59, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  15. Za  --Seiya (razgovor) 11:42, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  16. Za --Dean72 (razgovor) 17:49, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Protiv (flood flag)[uredi]

Komentari (flood flag)[uredi]

Važno je napomenuti da korisnik koji nema Autopatroler status ne može dobiti flood flag. --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 12:57, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Komentari[uredi]

Glasanje zatvoreno. --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 13:42, 14 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Patroliranje izmena[uredi]

Predlažem da se izmene na srpskohrvatskom Wiktionaryju patroliraju izmene to mnogo čemu pomaže kada je vandalizam, na primer:

  1. Svaka nepatrolirana izmena se vidi u spisku nadgledanja
  2. Svaki vandalizam kada se vrati jednim klikom automatski se nepatrolira jer za to nema potrebe

[1] Više o patroliranju se može ovde pročitati. --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 20:16, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Za[uredi]

  1. Za --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 21:19, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  2. Za --Soundwaweserb (razgovor) 21:28, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  3. Za --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:48, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  4. Za --Igorwindsor (razgovor) 22:16, 11 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  5. Za --Orijentolog (razgovor) 07:51, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  6. Za  --OC Ripper (razgovor) 11:51, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  7. Za  --Seiya (razgovor) 13:34, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  8. Za --Laslovarga (razgovor) 14:35, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  9. Za --Alekol (razgovor) 17:40, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  10. Za --Марко Станојевић (razgovor) 17:57, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  11. Za --Тајга (razgovor) 21:45, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  12. Za  --Biblbroks (razgovor) 22:21, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  13. Za  --Južni križ (talk) 22:47, 12 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  14. Za  --Mstudiodf (razgovor) 10:59, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  15. Za --Dean72 (razgovor) 17:49, 13 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)
  16. Za --BokicaK (razgovor) 04:37, 14 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Protiv[uredi]

Komentari[uredi]

Glasanje zatvoreno. --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 13:42, 14 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Universal Language Selector will be enabled by default again on this wiki by 21 February 2014[uredi]

On January 21 2014 the MediaWiki extension Universal Language Selector (ULS) was disabled on this wiki. A new preference was added for logged-in users to turn on ULS. This was done to prevent slow loading of pages due to ULS webfonts, a behaviour that had been observed by the Wikimedia Technical Operations team on some wikis.

We are now ready to enable ULS again. The temporary preference to enable ULS will be removed. A new checkbox has been added to the Language Panel to enable/disable font delivery. This will be unchecked by default for this wiki, but can be selected at any time by the users to enable webfonts. This is an interim solution while we improve the feature of webfonts delivery.

You can read the announcement and the development plan for more information. Apologies for writing this message only in English. Thank you. Runa

Amendment to the Terms of Use[uredi]

Call for project ideas: funding is available for community experiments[uredi]

IEG key blue.png

I apologize if this message is not in your language. Please help translate it.

Do you have an idea for a project that could improve your community? Individual Engagement Grants from the Wikimedia Foundation help support individuals and small teams to organize experiments for 6 months. You can get funding to try out your idea for online community organizing, outreach, tool-building, or research to help make Wiktionary better. In March, we’re looking for new project proposals.

Examples of past Individual Engagement Grant projects:

Proposals are due by 31 March 2014. There are a number of ways to get involved!

Hope to have your participation,

--Siko Bouterse, Head of Individual Engagement Grants, Wikimedia Foundation 19:44, 28 februar-вељача 2014 (UTC)

Proposed optional changes to Terms of Use amendment[uredi]

Hello all, in response to some community comments in the discussion on the amendment to the Terms of Use on undisclosed paid editing, we have prepared two optional changes. Please read about these optional changes on Meta wiki and share your comments. If you can (and this is a non english project), please translate this announcement. Thanks! Slaporte (WMF) 21:55, 13 mart-ожујак 2014 (UTC)

Changes to the default site typography coming soon[uredi]

This week, the typography on Wikimedia sites will be updated for all readers and editors who use the default "Vector" skin. This change will involve new serif fonts for some headings, small tweaks to body content fonts, text size, text color, and spacing between elements. The schedule is:

  • April 1st: non-Wikipedia projects will see this change live
  • April 3rd: Wikipedias will see this change live

This change is very similar to the "Typography Update" Beta Feature that has been available on Wikimedia projects since November 2013. After several rounds of testing and with feedback from the community, this Beta Feature will be disabled and successful aspects enabled in the default site appearance. Users who are logged in may still choose to use another skin, or alter their personal CSS, if they prefer a different appearance. Local common CSS styles will also apply as normal, for issues with local styles and scripts that impact all users.

For more information:

-- Steven Walling (Product Manager) on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation's User Experience Design team


Pronunciation Recording[uredi]

Visual workflow draft for pronunciation recording gadget; If you have trouble watching this video here, watch it on vimeo. A more extensive/explanative version is available.

Dear Wiktionary community!

About me
My name is Rainer Rillke, and I have been volunteering at Wikimedia Commons for 3 years now, gathering experience around media files. I've been always interested in how things work and how one could improve them.
The idea
One idea that appeared last Summer was allowing the recording of small chunks of speech, uploading that to Wikimedia Commons in the background and including this into a Wiktionary entry without having the hassle doing everything by hand or installing additional software. That idea led to the foundation of MediaWiki extension PronunciationRecording during the Google Summer of Code. However, this was not completed; instead development is stale for over 5 months now.
My proposal
To make this going to work, so Wiktionary has an immediate benefit of this feature, I would like to provide the work done so far as a gadget and add some more work in regard to usability. You can see my plan at m:Grants:IEG/Finish Pronunciation Recording. And more importantly, you can give me a hand, if you are interested by writing your comments.

Thanks and kind regards --Rillke (razgovor) 17:26, 7 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)

This message was delivered based on commons:User:Rillke/gmd/prg. Translation fetched from: commons:User:Rillke/prg/en -- Rillke(q?) 17:42, 26 January 2013 (UTC)

Kolega2357 za birokrata[uredi]

Predlažem da se zajednica glasanjem izjasni želi li da Korisnik:Kolega2357 ostane birokrat. Neki su korisnici na drugim projektim iznijeli sumnje da je Kolegi birokratsko pravo dano na netransparentan način, pa bi ovo glasovanje potvrdilo konsenzus zajednice da kolega dobro vrši svoj posao.

Kao što se vidi iz njegovih priloga, Kolega2357 je vrlo aktivan korisnik u patroliranju izmjena, pružanja dobrodošlice novim korisnicima, pokretanju botova (između ostaloga i bota koji je generirao većinu članaka za srpskohrvatske flektirane forme u ovom trenutku) te općenitom održavanju projekta. --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 01:36, 25 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)


Razlog glasanju je postupak na Meti za skidanje birokratskog prava; obavijest o tome je ovdje.
Postupak skidanja prava pokrenut je zato što je Kolega2357 radio s botom sa svog glavnog naloga i ne obavijestivši o tome nikoga, što je protiv standardne polise o botovima citirane na vrhu ove stranice, odmah ispod naslova „Pijaca“ [2].
Rasprava na Meti nalazi se ovdje. Maria Sieglinda von Nudeldorf (razgovor) 20:49, 27 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)

Za[uredi]

  1. Za  --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 01:36, 25 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  2. Za  - Njegova je aktivnost ovdje uglavnom konstruktivna. --OC Ripper (razgovor) 10:32, 26 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  3. Za  Za održavanje projekta bilo bi dobro da ostane birokrat. --Igor Windsor (razgovor) 10:40, 26 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  4. Za  --Orijentolog (razgovor) 05:39, 27 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  5. Za  Ima volje i znanja. --Argo Navis (talk) 17:04, 27 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  6. Za  Ako petoro redovnijih urednika misli da treba imati birokratu, no problemo. Ionako je to samo malo visi stepen poverenja od admina. --BokicaK (razgovor) 12:55, 28 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  7. Za  Maria Sieglinda von Nudeldorf (razgovor) 17:54, 29 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)
  8. Za  --Biblbroks (razgovor) 13:40, 3 maj-свибањ 2014 (UTC)

Protiv[uredi]

Komentari[uredi]

Patroliranje izmena 2[uredi]

Predlažem da se izmene na srpskohrvatskom Wiki rečniku patroliraju to u mnogo čemu pomaže kada je vandalizam, na primer:

  1. Svaka nepatrolirana izmena se vidi u spisku nadgledanja
  2. Svaki vandalizam kada se vrati jednim klikom automatski se nepatrolira jer za to nema potrebe

Za[uredi]

Za --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 23:09, 29 april-травањ 2014 (UTC)

Protiv[uredi]

Komentari[uredi]

Using only UploadWizard for uploads[uredi]

Wikimedia Commons logo

Hello! It was noted that on this wiki you have less than 10 local files. Presumably, you therefore don't have interest nor energies to have hundreds templates with the now required HTML, even less a local EDP. However, this means that users here will experience a mostly broken and/or illegal uploading. I propose to

so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.

I'll get this done in one week from now.

  1. If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list.
  2. To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.

Nemo 20:38, 19 maj-свибањ 2014 (UTC)

Media Viewer[uredi]


Greetings, my apologies for writing in English.

I wanted to let you know that Media Viewer will be released to this wiki in the coming weeks. Media Viewer allows readers of Wikimedia projects to have an enhanced view of files without having to visit the file page, but with more detail than a thumbnail. You can try Media Viewer out now by turning it on in your Beta Features. If you do not enjoy Media Viewer or if it interferes with your work after it is turned on you will be able to disable Media Viewer as well in your preferences. I invite you to share what you think about Media Viewer and how it can be made better in the future.

Thank you for your time. - Keegan (WMF) 21:29, 23 maj-свибањ 2014 (UTC)

--This message was sent using MassMessage. Was there an error? Report it!


Media Viewer is now live on this wiki[uredi]


Media Viewer lets you see images in larger size

Greetings— and sorry for writing in English, please translate if it will help your community,

The Wikimedia Foundation's Multimedia team is happy to announce that Media Viewer was just released on this site today.

Media Viewer displays images in larger size when you click on their thumbnails, to provide a better viewing experience. Users can now view images faster and more clearly, without having to jump to separate pages — and its user interface is more intuitive, offering easy access to full-resolution images and information, with links to the file repository for editing. The tool has been tested extensively across all Wikimedia wikis over the past six months as a Beta Feature and has been released to the largest Wikipedias, all language Wikisources, and the English Wikivoyage already.

If you do not like this feature, you can easily turn it off by clicking on "Disable Media Viewer" at the bottom of the screen, pulling up the information panel (or in your your preferences) whether you have an account or not. Learn more in this Media Viewer Help page.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about Media Viewer. You are invited to share your feedback in this discussion on MediaWiki.org in any language, to help improve this feature. You are also welcome to take this quick survey in English, en français, o español.

We hope you enjoy Media Viewer. Many thanks to all the community members who helped make it possible. - Fabrice Florin (WMF) (talk) 21:54, 19 jun-липањ 2014 (UTC)

--This message was sent using MassMessage. Was there an error? Report it!

Broz-Iveković[uredi]

Broz-Ivekovićev rječnik iz 1901. je izvan copyright-a i može se slobodno kopirati definicije iz njega. Korisne su i definicije i primjeri. U njemu fali mnogo suvremenih i tehničkih termina (za koje je dobro koristiti definicije iz Wikipedije), ali zato detaljno pokriva mnoge "obične" riječi. Rječnik je dostupan online na Internet arhivu: [3] [4], Može se referencirati u člancima koristeći šablon {{R:sh:BI 1901}}. --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 19:00, 25 jun-липањ 2014 (UTC)

Apsolutno podrzavam ovo Ivane. --Kolega2357 (razgovor) 19:18, 25 jun-липањ 2014 (UTC)

Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decisions[uredi]

The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.

If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.

-- JurgenNL (talk) 17:35, 21 avgust-коловоз 2014 (UTC)

Process ideas for software development[uredi]

’’My apologies for writing in English.’’

Hello,

I am notifying you that a brainstorming session has been started on Meta to help the Wikimedia Foundation increase and better affect community participation in software development across all wiki projects. Basically, how can you be more involved in helping to create features on Wikimedia projects? We are inviting all interested users to voice their ideas on how communities can be more involved and informed in the product development process at the Wikimedia Foundation. It would be very appreciated if you could translate this message to help inform your local communities as well.

I and the rest of my team welcome you to participate. We hope to see you on Meta.

Kind regards, -- Rdicerb (WMF) talk 22:15, 21 avgust-коловоз 2014 (UTC)

--This message was sent using MassMessage. Was there an error? Report it!

Grants to improve your project[uredi]

Apologies for English. Please help translate this message.

Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants program is accepting proposals for funding new experiments from September 1st to 30th. Your idea could improve Wikimedia projects with a new tool or gadget, a better process to support community-building on your wiki, research on an important issue, or something else we haven't thought of yet. Whether you need $200 or $30,000 USD, Individual Engagement Grants can cover your own project development time in addition to hiring others to help you.

Change in renaming process[uredi]

Part or all of this message may be in English. Please help translate if possible.

-- User:Keegan (WMF) (talk) 16:23, 9 septembar-рујан 2014 (UTC)

Meta RfCs on two new global groups[uredi]

Hello all,

There are currently requests for comment open on meta to create two new global groups. The first is a group for members of the OTRS permissions queue, which would grant them autopatrolled rights on all wikis except those who opt-out. That proposal can be found at m:Requests for comment/Creation of a global OTRS-permissions user group. The second is a group for Wikimedia Commons admins and OTRS agents to view deleted file pages through the 'viewdeletedfile' right on all wikis except those who opt-out. The second proposal can be found at m:Requests for comment/Global file deletion review.

We would like to hear what you think on both proposals. Both are in English; if you wanted to translate them into your native language that would also be appreciated.

It is possible for individual projects to opt-out, so that users in those groups do not have any additional rights on those projects. To do this please start a local discussion, and if there is consensus you can request to opt-out of either or both at m:Stewards' noticeboard.

Thanks and regards, Ajraddatz (talk) 18:05, 26 oktobar-листопад 2014 (UTC)

Global AbuseFilter[uredi]

Hello,

AbuseFilter is a MediaWiki extension used to detect likely abusive behavior patterns, like pattern vandalism and spam. In 2013, Global AbuseFilters were enabled on a limited set of wikis including Meta-Wiki, MediaWiki.org, Wikispecies and (in early 2014) all the "small wikis". Recently, global abuse filters were enabled on "medium sized wikis" as well. These filters are currently managed by stewards on Meta-Wiki and have shown to be very effective in preventing mass spam attacks across Wikimedia projects. However, there is currently no policy on how the global AbuseFilters will be managed although there are proposals. There is an ongoing request for comment on policy governing the use of the global AbuseFilters. In the meantime, specific wikis can opt out of using the global AbuseFilter. These wikis can simply add a request to this list on Meta-Wiki. More details can be found on this page at Meta-Wiki. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on m:Talk:Global AbuseFilter.

Thanks,

PiRSquared17, Glaisher

— 17:36, 14 студени-novembar 2014 (UTC)

Dvije pogreške koje se provlače kroz ovaj rječnik[uredi]

Jat se u hrvatskim, bosanskim i crnogorskim varijantama srpskohrvatskog jezika ne dijeli na dva sloga, npr. u riječima poput "snijeg" (nije "sni-jeg"). Govor je primarni sistem, a u govoru kod takvih riječi postoji svega jedan slog ("bijel", "cijel", "brijeg", "zvijer"), ili, recimo, dva sloga u riječima poput "cvije-će", "svije-ća" itd. Netočna je hifenacija riječi "bicikl" (ovdje "bi-cikl"). Zar je moguće da se netko ide laćati leksikografskog posla, a da mu nije jasno da u srpskohrvatskom postoje slogotvorni alofoni glasova "l", "m" i "n"? Prema tome, "džen-tl-men" (ne, zaboga, "dže-ntlmen"), "bi-ci-kl", "ke-gl", "kri-gl", "nju-tn", "nju-tn-me-tar" (ne "nju-tnme-tar") itd.

89.172.26.80 12:47, 26 студени-novembar 2014 (UTC)

Projekat Wiktionary Meets Matica Srpska[uredi]

Želimo da vas obavestimo o projektu koji ima za cilj osnaživanje pokreta za otvoreno znanje i slobodni sadržaj kroz uspostavljanje dugoročnog strateškog partnerstva sa najstarijom srpskom naučno-kulturnom institucijom Maticom srpskom, kao i povećanje kvaliteta, tačnosti i obima Viki rečnika kroz digitalizaciju dva rečnika priređena od strane Matice srpske (Srpski ornitološki rečnik i rečnik srpskih govora u Vojvodini). Ujedno želimo da razvijemo model za buduću saradnju na svim Viki rečnicima i organizovaćemo 2 kampanje mobilizacije urednika Viki rečnika.

Potrebna nam je vaša pomoć i podrška oko aktivnosti u projektu. Želeli bismo da pokušamo da motivišemo što veći broj zajednica oko Vikirečnika da nam se pridruže u prevodu rečnika leksikografskih termina i ornitološkog rečnika. Ukoliko uspemo da motivišemo 100 zajednica da učestvuju u projektu, korist za svaki pojedinačni Vikirečnik biće ogromna - svaki rečnik bi bio obogaćen sa 37000 primarnih odrednica vezanih za ornitološki rečnik i 10000 vezanih za listu leksikografskih termina.

Projektom takođe počinjemo saradnju sa Maticom srpskom, vodećom leksikografskom institucijom u Srbiji. Time otvaramo put digitalizaciji obilja leksikografskog sadržaja - po uspešnom okončanju ovog projekta, Matica srpska je spremna da otvori i šestotomni Rečnik Matice srpske, što će značajno doprineti unapređenju sadržaja na srpskohrvatskom Vikirečniku.

Pored Srpskog ornitološko rečnika, tokom ovog projekta biće digitalizovan i Rečnik srpskih govora Vojvodine, koji ima preko 30.000 primarnih odrednica i oko 150.000 sekundarnih. Ako se provuče kroz generator fleksije, broj odrednica bi mogao da se poveća na preko dva miliona.

Nadamo se da će vam projekat biti zanimljiv jer bismo voleli da se uključi što veći broj volontera/ki. Možete se pridružiti koordinacionom timu i pomoći nam u komunikaciji sa Viki rečnicima na jezicima koje govorite, ili možete doprineti svojim znanjem programiranja (Python i/ili PHP).

Ukoliko ste zainteresovani, pridružite nam se na stranama za diskusiju, ili pošaljite mejl Milici (milica.gudovic@yahoo.com) ili Milošu (millosh@gmail.com).

Jako nas raduje rad na ovom projektu i iskreno se nadamo da ćete se priključiti!

--Godzzzilica (razgovor) 18:25, 6 januar-сијечањ 2015 (UTC)

[Global proposal] m.Wiktionary.org: (svi) Uređivanje stranica[uredi]

MediaWiki mobile

Hi, this message is to let you know that, on domains like sh.m.wikipedia.org, unregistered users cannot edit. At the Wikimedia Forum, where global configuration changes are normally discussed, a few dozens users propose to restore normal editing permissions on all mobile sites. Please read and comment!

Thanks and sorry for writing in English, Nemo 22:32, 1 mart-ожујак 2015 (UTC)

Inspire Campaign: Improving diversity, improving content[uredi]

This March, we’re organizing an Inspire Campaign to encourage and support new ideas for improving gender diversity on Wikimedia projects. Less than 20% of Wikimedia contributors are women, and many important topics are still missing in our content. We invite all Wikimedians to participate. If you have an idea that could help address this problem, please get involved today! The campaign runs until March 31.

All proposals are welcome - research projects, technical solutions, community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new! Funding is available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects that need financial support. Constructive, positive feedback on ideas is appreciated, and collaboration is encouraged - your skills and experience may help bring someone else’s project to life. Join us at the Inspire Campaign and help this project better represent the world’s knowledge!

(Sorry for the English - please translate this message!) MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 20:02, 4 mart-ожујак 2015 (UTC)

SUL finalization update[uredi]

Hi all,apologies for writing in English, please read this page for important information and an update involving SUL finalization, scheduled to take place in one month. Thanks. Keegan (WMF) (talk) 19:45, 13 mart-ожујак 2015 (UTC)

Stewards confirmation rules[uredi]

Hello, I made a proposal on Meta to change the rules for the steward confirmations. Currently consensus to remove is required for a steward to lose his status, however I think it's fairer to the community if every steward needed the consensus to keep. As this is an issue that affects all WMF wikis, I'm sending this notification to let people know & be able to participate. Best regards, --MF-W 16:12, 10 april-травањ 2015 (UTC)

Nominations are being accepted for 2015 Wikimedia Foundation elections[uredi]

This is a message from the 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee. Translations are available.

Wmf logo vert pms.svg

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for the 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections. This year the Board and the FDC Staff are looking for a diverse set of candidates from regions and projects that are traditionally under-represented on the board and in the movement as well as candidates with experience in technology, product or finance. To this end they have published letters describing what they think is needed and, recognizing that those who know the community the best are the community themselves, the election committee is accepting nominations for community members you think should run and will reach out to those nominated to provide them with information about the job and the election process.

This year, elections are being held for the following roles:

Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the decision-making body that is ultimately responsible for the long term sustainability of the Foundation, so we value wide input into its selection. There are three positions being filled. More information about this role can be found at the board elections page.

Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC)
The Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) makes recommendations about how to allocate Wikimedia movement funds to eligible entities. There are five positions being filled. More information about this role can be found at the FDC elections page.

Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) Ombud
The FDC Ombud receives complaints and feedback about the FDC process, investigates complaints at the request of the Board of Trustees, and summarizes the investigations and feedback for the Board of Trustees on an annual basis. One position is being filled. More information about this role can be found at the FDC Ombudsperson elections page.

The candidacy submission phase lasts from 00:00 UTC April 20 to 23:59 UTC May 5 for the Board and from 00:00 UTCApril 20 to 23:59 UTC April 30 for the FDC and FDC Ombudsperson. This year, we are accepting both self-nominations and nominations of others. More information on this election and the nomination process can be found on the 2015 Wikimedia elections page on Meta-Wiki.

Please feel free to post a note about the election on your project's village pump. Any questions related to the election can be posted on the talk page on Meta, or sent to the election committee's mailing list, board-elections -at- wikimedia.org

On behalf of the Elections Committee,
-Gregory Varnum (User:Varnent)
Coordinator, 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of the 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee, 05:03, 21 April 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Wikimedia Foundation Funds Dissemination Committee elections 2015[uredi]

Wikimedia Foundation RGB logo with text.svg

This is a message from the 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee. Translations are available.

Voting has begun for eligible voters in the 2015 elections for the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) and FDC Ombudsperson. Questions and discussion with the candidates for the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) and FDC Ombudsperson will continue during the voting. Nominations for the Board of Trustees will be accepted until 23:59 UTC May 5.

The Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC) makes recommendations about how to allocate Wikimedia movement funds to eligible entities. There are five positions on the committee being filled.

The FDC Ombudsperson receives complaints and feedback about the FDC process, investigates complaints at the request of the Board of Trustees, and summarizes the investigations and feedback for the Board of Trustees on an annual basis. One position is being filled.

The voting phase lasts from 00:00 UTC May 3 to 23:59 UTC May 10. Click here to vote. Questions and discussion with the candidates will continue during that time. Click here to ask the FDC candidates a question. Click here to ask the FDC Ombudsperson candidates a question. More information on the candidates and the elections can be found on the 2015 FDC election page, the 2015 FDC Ombudsperson election page, and the 2015 Board election page on Meta-Wiki.

On behalf of the Elections Committee,
-Gregory Varnum (User:Varnent)
Volunteer Coordinator, 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery 03:45, 4 May 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections 2015[uredi]

Wmf logo vert pms.svg

This is a message from the 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee. Translations are available.

Voting has begun for eligible voters in the 2015 elections for the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees. Questions and discussion with the candidates for the Board will continue during the voting.

The Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.

The voting phase lasts from 00:00 UTC May 17 to 23:59 UTC May 31. Click here to vote. More information on the candidates and the elections can be found on the 2015 Board election page on Meta-Wiki.

On behalf of the Elections Committee,
-Gregory Varnum (User:Varnent)
Volunteer Coordinator, 2015 Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery 17:20, 17 May 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Pywikibot compat will no longer be supported - Please migrate to pywikibot core[uredi]

Sorry for English, I hope someone translates this.
Pywikibot (then "Pywikipediabot") was started back in 2002. In 2007 a new branch (formerly known as "rewrite", now called "core") was started from scratch using the MediaWiki API. The developers of Pywikibot have decided to stop supporting the compat version of Pywikibot due to bad performance and architectural errors that make it hard to update, compared to core. If you are using pywikibot compat it is likely your code will break due to upcoming MediaWiki API changes (e.g. T101524). It is highly recommended you migrate to the core framework. There is a migration guide, and please contact us if you have any problem.

There is an upcoming MediaWiki API breaking change that compat will not be updated for. If your bot's name is in this list, your bot will most likely break.

Thank you,
The Pywikibot development team, 19:30, 5 June 2015 (UTC)

HTTPS[uredi]

22:00, 19 jun-липањ 2015 (UTC)

HTTPS[uredi]

23:59, 19 jun-липањ 2015 (UTC)

Proposal to create PNG thumbnails of static GIF images[uredi]

The thumbnail of this gif is of really bad quality.
How a PNG thumb of this GIF would look like

There is a proposal at the Commons Village Pump requesting feedback about the thumbnails of static GIF images: It states that static GIF files should have their thumbnails created in PNG. The advantages of PNG over GIF would be visible especially with GIF images using an alpha channel. (compare the thumbnails on the side)

This change would affect all wikis, so if you support/oppose or want to give general feedback/concerns, please post them to the proposal page. Thank you. --McZusatz (talk) & MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 05:08, 24 jul-српањ 2015 (UTC)

What does a Healthy Community look like to you?[uredi]

Community Health Cover art News portal.png

Hi,
The Community Engagement department at the Wikimedia Foundation has launched a new learning campaign. The WMF wants to record community impressions about what makes a healthy online community. Share your views and/or create a drawing and take a chance to win a Wikimania 2016 scholarship! Join the WMF as we begin a conversation about Community Health. Contribute a drawing or answer the questions on the campaign's page.

Why get involved?[uredi]

The world is changing. The way we relate to knowledge is transforming. As the next billion people come online, the Wikimedia movement is working to bring more users on the wiki projects. The way we interact and collaborate online are key to building sustainable projects. How accessible are Wikimedia projects to newcomers today? Are we helping each other learn?
Share your views on this matter that affects us all!
We invite everyone to take part in this learning campaign. Wikimedia Foundation will distribute one Wikimania Scholarship 2016 among those participants who are eligible.

More information[uredi]


Happy editing!

MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 23:42, 31 jul-српањ 2015 (UTC)

How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?[uredi]

My apologies for posting this message in English. Please help translate it if you can.

Hello,

The Wikimedia Foundation would like your feedback about how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants, to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project. Ways to participate:

Feedback is welcome in any language.

With thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation.

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by I JethroBT (WMF) through MediaWiki message delivery. 23:08, 18 avgust-коловоз 2015 (UTC)

How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?[uredi]

My apologies for posting this message in English. Please help translate it if you can.

Hello,

The Wikimedia Foundation would like your feedback about how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants, to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project. Ways to participate:

Feedback is welcome in any language.

With thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation.

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by Šablon:user through MediaWiki message delivery. 01:11, 19 avgust-коловоз 2015 (UTC)

Introducing the Wikimedia public policy site[uredi]

Hi all,

We are excited to introduce a new Wikimedia Public Policy site. The site includes resources and position statements on access, copyright, censorship, intermediary liability, and privacy. The site explains how good public policy supports the Wikimedia projects, editors, and mission.

Visit the public policy portal: https://policy.wikimedia.org/

Please help translate the statements on Meta Wiki. You can read more on the Wikimedia blog.

Thanks,

Yana and Stephen (Talk) 18:12, 2 septembar-рујан 2015 (UTC)

(Sent with the Global message delivery system)

Introducing the Wikimedia public policy site[uredi]

Hi all,

We are excited to introduce a new Wikimedia Public Policy site. The site includes resources and position statements on access, copyright, censorship, intermediary liability, and privacy. The site explains how good public policy supports the Wikimedia projects, editors, and mission.

Visit the public policy portal: https://policy.wikimedia.org/

Please help translate the statements on Meta Wiki. You can read more on the Wikimedia blog.

Thanks,

Yana and Stephen (Talk) 19:14, 2 septembar-рујан 2015 (UTC)

(Sent with the Global message delivery system)

Open call for Individual Engagement Grants[uredi]

My apologies for posting this message in English. Please help translate it if you can.

Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants program is accepting proposals until September 29th to fund new tools, community-building processes, and other experimental ideas that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), Individual Engagement Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.

Thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation. 20:52, 4 septembar-рујан 2015 (UTC)

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) through MediaWiki message delivery.

Open call for Individual Engagement Grants[uredi]

My apologies for posting this message in English. Please help translate it if you can.

Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants program is accepting proposals until September 29th to fund new tools, community-building processes, and other experimental ideas that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), Individual Engagement Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.

Thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation. 21:54, 4 septembar-рујан 2015 (UTC)

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) through MediaWiki message delivery.

Only one week left for Individual Engagement Grant proposals![uredi]

(Apologies for using English below, please help translate if you are able.)

There is still one week left to submit Individual Engagement Grant (IEG) proposals before the September 29th deadline. If you have ideas for new tools, community-building processes, and other experimental projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources 21:01, 22 septembar-рујан 2015 (UTC)

Reimagining WMF grants report[uredi]

(My apologies for using English here, please help translate if you are able.)

Last month, we asked for community feedback on a proposal to change the structure of WMF grant programs. Thanks to the 200+ people who participated! A report on what we learned and changed based on this consultation is now available.

Come read about the findings and next steps as WMF’s Community Resources team begins to implement changes based on your feedback. Your questions and comments are welcome on the outcomes discussion page.

With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 16:56, 28 septembar-рујан 2015 (UTC)

Zahtev za bot zastavicu: Iglbot[uredi]

Nedavno sam na srpski Vikirečnik uneo odrednice iz Rečnika sinonima Pavla Ćosića, ukupno oko 13.000 novih odrednica i oko 500 dopunjenih na ćirilici, kao i 13.500 novih na latinici. Sada tražim dozvolu za bota kako bi i na srpskohrvatski Vikirečnik uneo te iste odrednice ili dopunio postojeće.

Inače je u planu da se u skorije vreme unesu na srpski, uz saglasnost i putem saradnje sa Maticom srpskom njihovi rečnici: Rečnik srpskih govora Vojvodine i Srpski ornitološki rečnik. Navedene rečnike bih potom uneo i na srpskohrvatski Vikirečnik.

-- Миша 19:53, 6 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)

Ako si dobio dozvolu na ih staviš na srspki wikirječnik, onda implicitno imaš pravo ih dodati i na srpskohrvatski. Jednom kad je tekst release-an pod CC BY-SA 3.0/GFDL licencom on se može dalje kopirati (uz navođenje izvora), i ne zahtijeva naknadne dopusnice od izvornog autora.
Ajde za početak napravi nekoliko testnih uređivanja na već postojećim člancima na latinici. Kasnije te izmjene lako zrcalimo na ćirilicu. --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:34, 10 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)
U redu, jedino što ću to učiniti tek za par nedelja pošto trenutno radim na nečemu drugom. Mislio sam da ubacujem i latinicu i ćirilicu, pošto je najmanji problem da odrednicu prebacim u drugo pismo. U svakom slučaju javiću kada uradim nekoliko članaka. --Миша (razgovor) 17:58, 14 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)
@Milos trifunovic:: Tvoj bot radi baš dobar posao na srpskom Vikirečniku, ali layout članaka na sh je drugačiji nego na sr. Ovdašnji je uglavnom baziran na en.wiktionary (videti: en:WT:ELE). A drugo i važnije: ovde postoji već preko 800.000 članaka/unosa (što je možda i preko milion natuknica) od čega je većina baš srpskohrvatskih. Doduše skoro sve one su bez definicije ali moguće je da kada bot počne da radi da će doći do preklapanja sa postojećim stanjem. Verujem da je Ivan samo zbog toga tražio da se prvo malo proveri kako bi se bot ponašao u dosta drugačijem okruženju - krcatom u odnosu na skoro pa prazni sr.wiktionary.org. --Biblbroks (razgovor) 17:50, 12 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)
Da li mogu da vidim obrazac po kom se radi ili neki od članaka koji ima uzoran layout? U principu, Iglbot ne briše ništa i ne bi trebalo da bude nikakvih gubitaka kad je reč o trenutnom sadržaju. Iglbot ne dodaje ono što već postoji već pregleda članak, pretraži šta je na njemu i uporedi sa onim što hoće da ubaci, ako nečeg ima onda to preskače, ili ako nečeg delimično ima, npr, nekih reči u odeljku sinonimi, onda ubacuje samo one koje nisu već na strani. Od odrednica iz Rečnika sinonima 9763 već postoji, tj. ima svoje članke na latinici, a nešto manje od 4000 ne postoji još. Što se tiče ćirilice mislim da ne postoji još ništa. --Миша (razgovor) 18:16, 14 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)
Recimo junak, koregija ili povijati kao reči sa jednom navedenom etimologijom, a nepravo iako sa nedostajućim definicijama može poslužiti za reč sa više etimologija. --Biblbroks (razgovor) 12:27, 17 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)

Zahtev za provremena admin prava: Мишa[uredi]

Budući da je moguće da ću trebati da pravim ispravke nakon unošenja rečnika putem bota, zahtevam i privremena administratorska prava, sa rokom do aprila 2016. do kada bi navedeni rečnici u zahtevu za bota bili uneti.

-- Миша 19:59, 6 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)

Osim ako ne misliš brisati članke, adminska prava ti ne trebaju. --Ivan Štambuk (razgovor) 21:35, 10 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)
Da, mala je šansa da će biti potrebe za brisanjem, već više za svaki slučaj. --Миша (razgovor) 18:18, 14 oktobar-листопад 2015 (UTC)

Community Wishlist Survey[uredi]

Community Tech Team via MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 21:57, 9 студени-novembar 2015 (UTC)

Wikimania 2016 scholarships ambassadors needed[uredi]

Hello! Wikimania 2016 scholarships will soon be open; by the end of the week we'll form the committee and we need your help, see Scholarship committee for details.

If you want to carefully review nearly a thousand applications in January, you might be a perfect committee member. Otherwise, you can volunteer as "ambassador": you will observe all the committee activities, ensure that people from your language or project manage to apply for a scholarship, translate scholarship applications written in your language to English and so on. Ambassadors are allowed to ask for a scholarship, unlike committee members.

Wikimania 2016 scholarships subteam 10:48, 10 студени-novembar 2015 (UTC)

Harassment consultation[uredi]

Please help translate to your language

The Community Advocacy team the Wikimedia Foundation has opened a consultation on the topic of harassment on Meta. The consultation period is intended to run for one month from today, November 16, and end on December 17. Please share your thoughts there on harassment-related issues facing our communities and potential solutions. (Note: this consultation is not intended to evaluate specific cases of harassment, but rather to discuss the problem of harassment itself.)

Regards, Community Advocacy, Wikimedia Foundation

Your input requested on the proposed #FreeBassel banner campaign[uredi]

This is a message regarding the proposed 2015 Free Bassel banner. Translations are available.

Hi everyone,

This is to inform all Wikimedia contributors that a straw poll seeking your involvement has just been started on Meta-Wiki.

As some of your might be aware, a small group of Wikimedia volunteers have proposed a banner campaign informing Wikipedia readers about the urgent situation of our fellow Wikipedian, open source software developer and Creative Commons activist, Bassel Khartabil. An exemplary banner and an explanatory page have now been prepared, and translated into about half a dozen languages by volunteer translators.

We are seeking your involvement to decide if the global Wikimedia community approves starting a banner campaign asking Wikipedia readers to call on the Syrian government to release Bassel from prison. We understand that a campaign like this would be unprecedented in Wikipedia's history, which is why we're seeking the widest possible consensus among the community.

Given Bassel's urgent situation and the resulting tight schedule, we ask everyone to get involved with the poll and the discussion to the widest possible extent, and to promote it among your communities as soon as possible.

(Apologies for writing in English; please kindly translate this message into your own language.)

Thank you for your participation!

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery 21:47, 25 November 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Community Wishlist Survey[uredi]

MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 14:39, 1 decembar-просинац 2015 (UTC)

Get involved in Wikipedia 15![uredi]

This is a message from the Wikimedia Foundation. Translations are available.

International-Space-Station wordmark blue.svg

As many of you know, January 15 is Wikipedia’s 15th Birthday!

People around the world are getting involved in the celebration and have started adding their events on Meta Page. While we are celebrating Wikipedia's birthday, we hope that all projects and affiliates will be able to utilize this celebration to raise awareness of our community's efforts.

Haven’t started planning? Don’t worry, there’s lots of ways to get involved. Here are some ideas:

Everything is linked on the Wikipedia 15 Meta page. You’ll find a set of ten data visualization works that you can show at your events, and a list of all the Wikipedia 15 logos that community members have already designed.

If you have any questions, please contact Zachary McCune or Joe Sutherland.

Thanks and Happy nearly Wikipedia 15!
-The Wikimedia Foundation Communications team

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery, 20:59, 18 decembar-просинац 2015 (UTC) • Please help translate to your languagePomoć

Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon![uredi]

Please help translate to your language

A reminder - applications for scholarships for Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy, are closing soon! Please get your applications in by January 9th. To apply, visit the page below:

Patrick Earley (WMF) via MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 01:49, 5 januar-сијечањ 2016 (UTC)

2016 WMF Strategy consultation[uredi]

Please help translate to your language

Hello, all.

The Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) has launched a consultation to help create and prioritize WMF strategy beginning July 2016 and for the 12 to 24 months thereafter. This consultation will be open, on Meta, from 18 January to 26 February, after which the Foundation will also use these ideas to help inform its Annual Plan. (More on our timeline can be found on that Meta page.)

Your input is welcome (and greatly desired) at the Meta discussion, 2016 Strategy/Community consultation.

Apologies for English, where this is posted on a non-English project. We thought it was more important to get the consultation translated as much as possible, and good headway has been made there in some languages. There is still much to do, however! We created m:2016 Strategy/Translations to try to help coordinate what needs translation and what progress is being made. :)

If you have questions, please reach out to me on my talk page or on the strategy consultation's talk page or by email to mdennis@wikimedia.org.

I hope you'll join us! Maggie Dennis via MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 19:06, 18 januar-сијечањ 2016 (UTC)

Open Call for Individual Engagement Grants[uredi]

IEG barnstar 2.png

Please help translate to your language:

Greetings! The Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) program is accepting proposals until April 12th to fund new tools, research, outreach efforts, and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers. Whether you need a small or large amount of funds (up to $30,000 USD), IEGs can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.

With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 16:47, 31 mart 2016 (UTC)

Server switch 2016[uredi]

The Wikimedia Foundation will be testing its newest data center in Dallas. This will make sure Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to conduct a planned test. This test will show whether they can reliably switch from one data center to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.

They will switch all traffic to the new data center on Tuesday, 19 April.
On Thursday, 21 April, they will switch back to the primary data center.

Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop during those two switches. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.

You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.

  • You will not be able to edit for approximately 15 to 30 minutes on Tuesday, 19 April and Thursday, 21 April, starting at 14:00 UTC (15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT, 07:00 PDT).

If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.

Other effects:

  • Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped.

Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.

  • There will be a code freeze for the week of 18 April.

No non-essential code deployments will take place.

This test was originally planned to take place on March 22. April 19th and 21st are the new dates. You can read the schedule at wikitech.wikimedia.org. They will post any changes on that schedule. There will be more notifications about this. Please share this information with your community. /User:Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 21:08, 17 april 2016 (UTC)

Compact Links coming soon to this wiki[uredi]

Please help translate to your language

Screenshot of Compact Language Links interlanguage list

Hello, I wanted to give a heads up about an upcoming feature for this wiki which you may seen already in the Tech News. Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). This will be enabled as a feature in the soon for all users, which can be turned on or off using a preference setting. We look forward to your feedback and please do let us know if you have any questions. Details about Compact Language Links can be read in the project documentation.

Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. The main announcement can also be translated on this page. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-13:06, 29 juni 2016 (UTC)

Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today[uredi]

Please help translate to your language

Screenshot of Compact Language Links interlanguage list

Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). Based on several factors, this shorter list of languages is expected to be more relevant for them and valuable for finding similar content in a language known to them. More information about compact language links can be found in the documentation.

From today onwards, compact language links has been enabled as the default listing of interlanguage links on this wiki. However, using the button at the bottom, you will be able to see a longer list of all the languages the article has been written in. The setting for this compact list can be changed by using the checkbox under User Preferences -> Appearance -> Languages

The compact language links feature has been tested extensively by the Wikimedia Language team, which developed it. However, in case there are any problems or other feedback please let us know on the project talk page. It is to be noted that on some wikis the presence of an existing older gadget that was used for a similar purpose may cause an interference for compact language list. We would like to bring this to the attention of the admins of this wiki. Full details are on this phabricator ticket (in English).

Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-03:05, 1 juli 2016 (UTC)

Open call for Project Grants[uredi]

IEG barnstar 2.png

Please help translate to your language:

Greetings! The Project Grants program is accepting proposals from July 1st to August 2nd to fund new tools, research, offline outreach (including editathon series, workshops, etc), online organizing (including contests), and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers.
Whether you need a small or large amount of funds, Project Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
Also accepting candidates to join the Project Grants Committee through July 15.
With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 15:25, 5 juli 2016 (UTC)

Save/Publish[uredi]

Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 18:03, 9 august 2016 (UTC)

RevisionSlider[uredi]

Birgit Müller (WMDE) 15:08, 12 septembar 2016 (UTC)

Wikidata for Wiktionary: let’s get ready for lexicographical data![uredi]

Hello all,

Sorry for writing this message in English, please feel free to translate it in your own language below.

The Wikidata development team will start working on integrating lexicographical data in the knowledge base soon and we want to make sure we do this together with you.

Wikidata is a constantly evolving project and after four years of existence, we start with implementing support for Wiktionary editors and content, by allowing you to store and improve lexicographical data, in addition to the concepts already maintained by thousands of editors on Wikidata.

We have been working on this idea for almost three years and improving it with a lot of inputs from community members to understand Wiktionary processes.

Starting this project, we hope that the editors will be able to collaborate across Wiktionaries more easily. We expect to increase the number of editors and visibility of languages, and we want to provide the groundwork for new tools for editors.

Our development plan contains several phases in order to build the structure to include lexicographical data:

  • creating automatic interwiki links on Wiktionary,
  • creating new entity types for lexemes, senses, and forms on Wikidata,
  • providing data access to Wikidata from Wiktionary
  • improving the display of lexicographical information on Wikidata.

During the next months, we will do our best to provide you the technical structure to store lexicographical data on Wikidata and use it on Wiktionary. Don’t hesitate to discuss this within your local community, and give us feedback about your needs and the particularities of your languages.

Information about supporting lexicographical entities on Wikidata is available on this page. You can find an overview of the project, the detail of the development plan, answers to frequently asked questions, and a list of people ready to help us. If you want to have general discussions and questions about the project, please use the general talk page, as we won’t be able to follow all the talk pages on Wiktionaries. If you don’t feel comfortable with English, you can write in your own language and hopefully someone will volunteer to translate.

Bests regards, Lea Lacroix (WMDE) (talk)

Grants to improve your project[uredi]

Please help translate to your language:

Greetings! The Project Grants program is currently accepting proposals for funding. There is just over a week left to submit before the October 11 deadline. If you have ideas for software, offline outreach, research, online community organizing, or other projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.

I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 20:11, 30 septembar 2016 (UTC)

Creative Commons 4.0[uredi]

Hello! I'm writing from the Wikimedia Foundation to invite you to give your feedback on a proposed move from CC BY-SA 3.0 to a CC BY-SA 4.0 license across all Wikimedia projects. The consultation will run from October 5 to November 8, and we hope to receive a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Please, if you are interested, take part in the discussion on Meta-Wiki.

Apologies that this message is only in English. This message can be read and translated in more languages here. Joe Sutherland (talk) 01:34, 6 oktobar 2016 (UTC)

Password reset[uredi]

I apologise that this message is in English. ⧼Centralnotice-shared-help-translate⧽

We are having a problem with attackers taking over wiki accounts with privileged user rights (for example, admins, bureaucrats, oversighters, checkusers). It appears that this may be because of weak or reused passwords.

Community members are working along with members of multiple teams at the Wikimedia Foundation to address this issue.

In the meantime, we ask that everyone takes a look at the passwords they have chosen for their wiki accounts. If you know that you've chosen a weak password, or if you've chosen a password that you are using somewhere else, please change those passwords.

Select strong passwords – eight or more characters long, and containing letters, numbers, and punctuation. Joe Sutherland (Razgovor) / MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 23:59, 13 novembar 2016 (UTC)

Adding to the above section (Password reset)[uredi]

Please accept my apologies - that first line should read "Help with translations!". Joe Sutherland (WMF) (talk) / MediaWiki message delivery (razgovor) 00:11, 14 novembar 2016 (UTC)